Ultra High Performance Radial Tyre (RX6)
|FOB Price:||US $30 / PCS|
|Min. Order:||1 CONTIANER|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 CONTIANER||US $30/ PCS|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Paper or Nude|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Tubeless
- Tire Design: Radial Tyre
- Tread Pattern: Highway Tread Pattern
- Specification: ISO DOT ECE S-MARK REACH
- HS Code: 401120
- Diameter: 16" - 19" Series
- Certification: ISO/Doe/ECE/Reach etc.
- Trademark: JOYROAD
- Origin: China
175/50R16; 185/50R16; 195/50R16; 205/50R16; 205/55R16; 215/55R16; 225/50R16; 225/55R16
195/40R17; 195/45R17; 205/40R17; 205/45R17; 205/50R17; 215/40R17; 215/45R17; 225/45R17; 225/55R17; 235/45R17; 235/55R17
215/35R18; 215/40R18; 215/45R18; 225/40R18; 225/45R18; 235/40R18; 235/45R18; 245/40R18; 245/45R18
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves ensure handling on wet road and enhance tire wet grip
- The tread is covered with anti-slip all season sipes for driving stability at all weather conditions. It also enhances the heat dissipation and improve tire acceleration and braking performance.
- Outer side for excellent handling, inner side for good water evacuation. Gradient rigidity at outer side and lower at inner side, it enables the tire to handle easily all kinds of road conditions, such as straight mountain highway at sunny and raining days.
- Maximized shoulder block design at outer side to minimize the deformation during fast lane change and cornering, it offers the driver with vehicle stability and accurate during experience
- Spiral groove design at shoulder for excellent water evacuation and wet grip. Meanwhile it improve high speed and handling performance
- Special compound design with low heat generation, and high grip performance provides super dry and wet handling
- The same axle should be mounted the tyres in identical size and structure.
- Please confirm the condition of tyre and rim before mounting and ensure the properly matching of tyre and rim, the damaged tyre and rim should never be used.
- The replacement of tire and rim must be operated by trained staff and through necessary equipments.
- The old valve must be replaced when you change a new tyre, and ensure that there is no leakage in valve area.
- The inflation pressure should not exceed the pressure recommended.
- Please keep safe when you mount the tyre.
Q & A OF SAFE DRIVING TIPS TIRE BASIC KNOWLEDGE
Q: HOW TO DRIVE SAFELY IN RAINING DAY?
A: After the tire worn, the water evacuation ability of the tire will change significantly. New tires evacuate water very well and have shorter braking distance in the raining day. However, when the tire in used or worn, water evacuation ability will decrease. In the raining day, the tire will slide and float on water at high speed therefore it is necessary to check the tire condition carefully before drive.
Q: WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THERE IS A BULGE ON THE TIRE SIDEWALL?
A: If there is a bulge on the tire sidewall like a bubble, please replace with new tire immediately. Such bulge is caused by the damage of body ply inside the tire when the tire is rolling over the step of the sidewalk, or a hole if such damaged tire is used there is a risk of tire burst.
Q: IS IT DAGEROUS IF TIRE PRESSURE IS NOT ENOUGH?
A: If the tire pressure is low, it will result in more fuel consumption, easier hydroplaning, less steering stability. Furthermore, the significant deformation of the tire will cause high temperature of the tire and high tire burst risk, therefore it is necessary to check regularly the tire pressure (including spare tire), please measure the tire pressure when the tire is cool, please DO NOT measure the tire pressure or deflate the tire immediately after its usage. Besides, when changing the tire sizes, please consult to the dealer for correct tire pressure.
Q: HOW TO DRIVE IN HOT SUMMER?
A: 1- Accelerate the car smoothly, use less emergency brake; 2- When the tire is too hot, please do not use cold water for cooling; 3- Prevent the tire form damage when driving on rough roads; 4- Avoid sharp turn and huge tire deformation to prevent from tire burst and vehicle rollover.